Posted 20 hours ago

Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds

ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Everyone is on the hunt for that simple action algorithm that nets maximum profit with the least amount of effort. Because passion and obsession, even talent, are only useful tools if you have the work ethic to back them up.

Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in. We understand that not everyone can donate right now, but if you can afford to contribute, we promise it will be put to good use.His story reveals how mastering your mind, hard work, and becoming friends with pain can help you achieve the unimaginable. Pain unlocks a secret doorway in the mind, one that leads to both peak performance, and beautiful silence. If you want to master the mind and remove your governor, you’ll have to become addicted to hard work.

David Goggins shares how he transcended poverty and abuse to become one of the world’s top endurance athletes. When your mind is telling you that you’re done, completely exhausted and not able to go any further, you’re only at about 40% of your potential. Keep fighting when you feel like you’re done, and that’s when you unlock the remaining 60% of your potential.You need to learn how to harness talent, hard work, passion, and obsession to relentlessly pursue your goals. Web icon An illustration of a computer application window Wayback Machine Texts icon An illustration of an open book.

Out of every one hundred men,” he wrote, “ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Addeddate 2023-01-16 02:56:09 Identifier cant-hurt-me-master-your-mind-and-defy-the-odds_202301 Identifier-ark ark:/13960/s2qfg9vjxf6 Ocr tesseract 5.Instead of focusing on what you think you deserve, figure out what you want and be willing to pay the dues required to get it. Heraclitus, a philosopher born in the Persian Empire back in the fifth century BC, had it right when he wrote about men on the battlefield.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment